Med student applying to dental school - transcript needed?

Started by socal6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

socal6

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just finished my first year of med school and realized it wasn't for me. I'm planning on applying to dental school next summer and was wondering if anyone knows if I need to send in my med school transcript with my application. Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Yes I believe you have to send in all transcripts from all the institutions you've attended.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like other posters stated, the answer is yes. I had completed a graduate degree for my career in education prior to applying and I was told all of these transcripts had to be included in my application.