Med student t-shirt logo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ruck

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your favorite med student t-shirt logo (e.g. "Trust me I'm a doctor")?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1142_th.jpg

UIC students have a shirt that I want.. On the front it says "I Can't..." and on the back it says, "I have to study"

Agreed. Just as bad as wearing "Future Doctor" shirts as a pre-med.

Modesty is more attractive than egotism.

I have a tshirt i love I got it back when I was a freshmen in undergrad, "I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look anyway"

When I was first accepted my friends made a shirt for me. On the front it said Dr. [My Name] and on the back it said "Late night appointments preferred."

Don't where it in med school - like was said, too pretentious. It works in bars though :)

UIC students have a shirt that I want.. On the front it says "I Can't..." and on the back it says, "I have to study"

HAHA! Its funny because its true... unfortunately

I was thinking about getting a custom shirt with this on the chest:

gunners.gif

I wonder if we had intercollegiate sports teams in medical school... how many teams would try to name themselves The Gunners?

What's your favorite med student t-shirt logo (e.g. "Trust me I'm a doctor")?
that shirt is only funny if you're not going to be a doctor.

one of our intramural softball teams named themselves the Priapisms, and another team was called Sunrise Surprise.

My fave..."Dr. Smith, at your cervix."

one of our intramural softball teams named themselves the Priapisms, and another team was called Sunrise Surprise.

lol med school sounds like its going to be pretty fun

Kind of a random question, but our fundraising committee was thinking about making t-shirts that say that and selling them to our class, but do you have any idea if we could get in trouble for using another's school's saying on our shirts? And do you know if the shirts are made by the school and therefore possibly copyrighted? Input from anyone is welcome.

LOL. My med school softball team that I am captain of are named the Pudendals. LOL. Those are some great names.

Kind of a random question, but our fundraising committee was thinking about making t-shirts that say that and selling them to our class, but do you have any idea if we could get in trouble for using another's school's saying on our shirts? And do you know if the shirts are made by the school and therefore possibly copyrighted? Input from anyone is welcome.

I'm pretty sure that copyright stuff is t-shirt making company's problem. they'll tell you what you can and can't put on the shirt because what would be violating the copyright would be them having put the logo on and then selling it. So just get an idea what you want and then check with the company