MedCalc/MedCalc Pro or MedCalc 3000 Peds

Started by SB100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SB100

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which app for formulas/equations/criteria do you guys find to be most useful for peds residency?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just plain old Medcalc. Not the overpriced 3000. The only reason I bought the pro was that I've had the regular one since it was free & thought out was worth supporting the dev. It doesn't add much useful over the basic version IMO. Since it is still cheap but the dev is getting some money from it, if just go basic. I've never used the 3000, but I'm not plunking down $10 for it. I have Mediquations on my android phone, but still like medcalc on my ipod better.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk