Media Exposure

Started by freesolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freesolo

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
in a recent edition of Oklahoma magazine's 2004 best doctors a bunch of D.O.s were listed. Just thought id mention some exposure D.O.s get here in Oklahoma. I just noticed the phone book is split up into Dos and mds under doctors, is that good or bad. I didnt think that many ppl even knew the differences, or would care whether their doctor was md or do.
 
stoic said:
Some people really like OMT and some people think DO's are quacks. Those are the people who care.
I think it's not so much that people will think they're quacks. I think it's more that people won't know what a DO is meaning 9 out of 10 Americans.

So where would they put the DOs that did the caribbean program and are DO, MDs. I guess they're listed in both sections meaning double advertising. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in Oklahoma City and I can attest we have a *lot* of very popular DO's here and I love it! I drive down the street and all I see are DO's....plastic surgery, OBGYN, FP, you name it.

Marilyn