Medicaid is Gone?

Started by urDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

urDDS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just heard that medicaid stoped offering dental work, how much will this effect dentist in the future?
 
It's gonna hurt your time in dental school, thats for sure. It's a good thing we have a monstrous recession to treat the >10% unemployed. Too bad they will pick extraction over endo/crowns so I guess we are still kinda screwed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought many dental practices no longer take medicaid for like more than a decade.😕
 
can someone please point to some articles...

I can't find any news about this.