Medical E-books -- Evaluate First And Then Buy...!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

genuinebooks

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear SDN Friends,
I am happy to see this informative forum.I would like to post a lot of Medical E-Books here.Most of the E-Books will be in the HTML format.You can easily read these books in any computer without using any third party software.You can read and use all the E-Books for free for 2 times.After you evaluate the book you can easily buy them for cheap rates as mentioned in every E-Book.

Here, I would like to know the responses of all members who like to get E-Books.Please reply to this thread by offering your suggestions and remarks.I will be starting the post within a day or two.

So please let me know your suggestions and replies here.Thank you once again for being with me in this forum.🙂
 
I am starting with ABC of Burns...

Download it from the link below!

http://www.mediafire.com/?53d1wec1tcp

After downloading you will get an exe file.Dont worry..its a self executing ebook which do not need any other software.Please post your replies and encourage me to post more!

Thank you!