Medical EBOOKS for sale

Started by BritishSpock
Tags Tags
books
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BritishSpock

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have quite a few ebooks that I am selling. I am in England but will email all books once payment is through. Payment via Paypal.

Crash Course Cardiology 4th edition - £5
Crash Course Cardiovascular System 4th edition - £5
Crash Course Gastrointestinal System 4th edition - £5
Crash Course General Medicine 4th edition - £5
Crash Course Haemotology and Immunology 4th edition - £5
Crash Course Neurology 4th edition - £5
Davidsons Principles & Practice of Medicine 22nd edition - £10
Rang & Dale Pharmacology 7th edition - £10

I do have various other titles, so if you are interested please PM me.

ABxx