Medical electives at JHS/Cook County

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amedicalstudent

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I am an international student (from the UK) and have been accepted for a 4 week elective at JHS. I am currently in the process of filling out the application form as well as the infection control form. if anyone has gone through the application form can give any advice, it would be of great help! also any advice on the electives/hospital would be appreciated 🙂
 
Hi,
Are you applying for the trauma elective? I had sent emails to the office but there are no replies. I called the office and they told me to simply follow the application steps on their websites, but there are no replies. Thanks for your help in advance.