Medical Programs for Pocket PC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted this in IM forum but I'll try here also!

My program provides its residents with Pocket PCs, I believe the HP. Can anyone provide a list of good medical programs out there, esp. the free ones for Pocket PC? I'm especially interested in a medical dictionary and programs for the ICU since this is the first rotation I'll start off with as an intern! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

vegas said:

My program provides its residents with Pocket PCs, I believe the HP. Can anyone provide a list of good medical programs out there, esp. the free ones for Pocket PC? I'm especially interested in a medical dictionary and programs for the ICU since this is the first rotation I'll start off with as an intern! Thanks!

not sure if this has what u're looking for:
http://www.tulane.edu/~matas/complab/pda/pdafreeLab.htm

it's all free stuff.

vegas said:

I like Up To Date. It includes a drug database in addition to covering lots of medicine and other specialties, BUT it costs about $200/year.

Wook