Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone ,
I am a 5th year medical student studying in Poland and am thinking of doing my residency in Germany but I'm not sure yet .
How does the residency look like in Germany ? Working conditions? Salary of a resident ?Is it hard to get a job ?How to prepare for the job interview ? Training level ? Would be nice to get some stories of people who did or are currently doing their residency there 🙂
I am a 5th year medical student studying in Poland and am thinking of doing my residency in Germany but I'm not sure yet .
How does the residency look like in Germany ? Working conditions? Salary of a resident ?Is it hard to get a job ?How to prepare for the job interview ? Training level ? Would be nice to get some stories of people who did or are currently doing their residency there 🙂