Medical School Application

Started by Dawgy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heard about a new med school application site. It is at www.healthapplication.com. I was skeptical about it last year when I came across it but my cousin got a spot in the Caribbean and his friend got a spot in Europe. One was accepted in June and the other in August. Dont know much about it, BUT i dont think they deal with med schools in Canada, US or the UK. They dont advertise anywhere!!!! I think it is like a clearing house type of philosophy but dont quote me.
 
Dawgy said:
Heard about a new med school application site. It is at www.healthapplication.com. I was skeptical about it last year when I came across it but my cousin got a spot in the Caribbean and his friend got a spot in Europe. One was accepted in June and the other in August. Dont know much about it, BUT i dont think they deal with med schools in Canada, US or the UK. They dont advertise anywhere!!!! I think it is like a clearing house type of philosophy but dont quote me.

This one is shady. They don't even tell you which schools you are applying to. I am not willing to put $350 so I can see where I can apply. Does anyone else here know what schools you can apply to through this? I'm not going to apply, but I'm just curious.
 
Dawgy said:
Heard about a new med school application site. It is at www.healthapplication.com. I was skeptical about it last year when I came across it but my cousin got a spot in the Caribbean and his friend got a spot in Europe. One was accepted in June and the other in August. Dont know much about it, BUT i dont think they deal with med schools in Canada, US or the UK. They dont advertise anywhere!!!! I think it is like a clearing house type of philosophy but dont quote me.

Doubt they could get you a spot at a Canadian or US medical school though.
 
I smell SPAM and SCAM! Dawgy registered and 2 days latter posted this thread twice, one in pre-Allo, and one here. No other posts. Hmm....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.