You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Medical School s*xual frustration
Started by MissionComplete
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MissionComplete said:Now this is being written at 3:15am so realize this is the epitome of frustration. Anyone else feeling it??? Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
hehehe...
MissionComplete said:Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
Hahaha...this sounds like something Carrie from Sex & the City would say...if she were in medical school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MissionComplete said:Now this is being written at 3:15am so realize this is the epitome of frustration. Anyone else feeling it??? Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
Lots of SELF Satisfaction, and going crazy on the breaks. OR you can hook up with another med student, that is NOT in the same year.
drlove2007 said:Lots of SELF Satisfaction, and going crazy on the breaks. OR you can hook up with another med student, that is NOT in the same year.
exactly
MissionComplete said:Now this is being written at 3:15am so realize this is the epitome of frustration. Anyone else feeling it??? Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
He he. I feel sorry for singles in medschool, really. 😱 Wait and see how many of your classmates get married or engaged over the summer. 🙂 Maybe you could consider a mail order bride. 😉 J/k BTW
phoenixsupra said:He he. I feel sorry for singles in medschool, really. 😱 Wait and see how many of your classmates get married or engaged over the summer. 🙂 Maybe you could consider a mail order bride. 😉 J/k BTW
it kindda sucks for guys first year cause older girls are ehhh.... not interested
a_student said:it kindda sucks for guys first year cause older girls are ehhh.... not interested
Yeah, that's sort of true in general. You could always try what most of the single guys in my class did....unnecessarily wearing scrubs to bars in a desperate bid to attract gold-diggers. 😀 For some odd reason the same guys were always complaining that the only women they ever got were gold-diggers. Can't have it both ways, I guess.

phoenixsupra said:Yeah, that's sort of true in general. You could always try what most of the single guys in my class did....unnecessarily wearing scrubs to bars in a desperate bid to attract gold-diggers. 😀 For some odd reason the same guys were always complaining that the only women they ever got were gold-diggers. Can't have it both ways, I guess.![]()
yah thas what i need a gold digger when i don't have time or money
see now you have to trick her into digging for gold where the mine is very very deep and hard to get to
If any guy wants to talk, and resolve this problem.....pm...me....I promise I won't bite....that is unless you want me to.....;-)
NaughtyGirl said:If any guy wants to talk, and resolve this problem.....pm...me....I promise I won't bite....that is unless you want me to.....;-)
lolz
a_student said:but seriuosly though were could a single guy w/ no money or time meet girls? btw medschool chicks r out of the question
No offense, but if you were on the other side, why would you want to date a guy that doesn't have time or money for a relationship? It looks like it would be more convenient to find a "booty call" friend than a real relationship, right? 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dnl425 said:No offense, but if you were on the other side, why would you want to date a guy that doesn't have time or money for a relationship? It looks like it would be more convenient to find a "booty call" friend than a real relationship, right? 😉
eh...no offense but I bet that IS what he's looking for. That's why it's a thread about "$exual frustration", not "emotional longing for a soulmate to complete me".

phoenixsupra said:eh...no offense but I bet that IS what he's looking for. That's why it's a thread about "$exual frustration", not "emotional longing for a soulmate to complete me".![]()
Then I say go for a classmate because if he/she is looking for someone to hookup with and with no strings attached, then the feelings are mutual.
MissionComplete said:Now this is being written at 3:15am so realize this is the epitome of frustration. Anyone else feeling it??? Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
Wait until you get to residency and things increase by a factor of 3-5.
dnl425 said:Then I say go for a classmate because if he/she is looking for someone to hookup with and with no strings attached, then the feelings are mutual.
Yes, that's great as long as by "no strings attached" you mean having someone plotting to have you impaled on a spike.

It is nice to know that i am not the only one going through this frustration. Seriously, it has come to the point when all I do is think about girls-hopefully I have not looking at my female preceptors in a lustful way. 3.5 years is a long time what do I do. I guess what I did before med school back when i wasn't socially inept and had something to rather than anatomy to talk about 🙁
supereagles said:It is nice to know that i am not the only one going through this frustration. Seriously, it has come to the point when all I do is think about girls-hopefully I have not looking at my female preceptors in a lustful way. 3.5 years is a long time what do I do. I guess what I did before med school back when i wasn't socially inept and had something to rather than anatomy to talk about 🙁
Dude..go get laid!
The thing I find challenging is the lack of time to double or triple shift. Other than that...no problem with getting some actions!
proph...
prophecy2 said:Dude..go get laid!
The thing I find challenging is the lack of time to double or triple shift. Other than that...no problem with getting some actions!
proph...
thanks for your wise widom, now go jack off
prophecy2 said:Dude..go get laid!
The thing I find challenging is the lack of time to double or triple shift. Other than that...no problem with getting some actions!
proph...
You're such a stud. 🙄
a_student said:thanks for your wise widom, now go jack off
Yeap, that was what proph meant by double and triple shifting. The good old two hand technique. Triple, now that might be a challenge. 😉
Much love proph 👍
Try hooking up on myspace.com. Hop on it when you take a study brake every few hours. Hasn't worked for me yet but still trying.a_student said:but seriuosly though were could a single guy w/ no money or time meet girls? btw medschool chicks r out of the question
MissionComplete said:Now this is being written at 3:15am so realize this is the epitome of frustration. Anyone else feeling it??? Is it me, or did we say good-bye to libido and hello to library? Who's coping, and how!?!
Well, you got two hands don't you? 😛
zenman said:Well, you got two hands don't you? 😛
blah to be honest with the load of work i have these days i'm glad i'm single
...but you only need one. 👍zenman said:Well, you got two hands don't you? 😛
MechE said:...but you only need one. 👍
Tut tut tut..Don't you know that makes you blind.
Go put on your scrubs, white coat, scope and head on over to a local bar to score a floozie or two. Much more satisfying than sitting at your computor and spilling your seed. 😉phoenixsupra said:Tut tut tut..Don't you know that makes you blind.Go put on your scrubs, white coat, scope and head on over to a local bar to score a floozie or two. Much more satisfying than sitting at your computor and spilling your seed. 😉
ah, the old "take 2 and call me in the morning". all about that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PublicEnemy said:ah, the old "take 2 and call me in the morning". all about that.
Huh? You need to translate that for me. Floozie=slapper= cute little devodchka. Are we on the same page??
phoenixsupra said:Huh? You need to translate that for me. Floozie=slapper= cute little devodchka. Are we on the same page??
thats exactly what i'm talking about. 2 of those. works every time.
phoenixsupra said:Tut tut tut..Don't you know that makes you blind.Go put on your scrubs, white coat, scope and head on over to a local bar to score a floozie or two. Much more satisfying than sitting at your computor and spilling your seed. 😉
i've seen guys from my class goto bars in scrubs...
a_student said:i've seen guys from my class goto bars in scrubs...
Yeah, there were guys in my class who would change out of regular clothes into scrubs just to go to bars.
Same guys use their stethoscopes only as an "ornament" around the rear view mirror of their cars. I'm not gonna knock these measures though. They seem to be moderately effective. 😉Wow, to think I feel ''weird'' wearing the white coat in the hospital... I've heard stories of people wearing scrubs for the MCAT examphoenixsupra said:Yeah, there were guys in my class who would change out of regular clothes into scrubs just to go to bars.Same guys use their stethoscopes only as an "ornament" around the rear view mirror of their cars. I'm not gonna knock these measures though. They seem to be moderately effective. 😉

Blake said:Wow, to think I feel ''weird'' wearing the white coat in the hospital... I've heard stories of people wearing scrubs for the MCAT exam![]()
lol that would just make me more worried! like holy sht i could not get in! some ppl have amazing confidences in themselves!
I know guys who wore scrubs to undergrad science classes.Blake said:Wow, to think I feel ''weird'' wearing the white coat in the hospital... I've heard stories of people wearing scrubs for the MCAT exam![]()
Long Dong said:I know guys who wore scrubs to undergrad science classes.
That's even better ! Funny, I'm a surgeon wanna-be, yet I don't steal scrubs unlike most of my classmates who aren't even interested in it.peehdee said:you all should consider dating a classmate. geez.. don't be so uptight about the whole 'friends with benefit' ;-)
DON'T DATE CLASSMATES!!! you'll be sorry, atleast go for 2nd years
I agree don't date people in your class casually, only do so if it might be a serious type of thing. The rummor mill in med school is worse then high school cause at least in hight school you have different people in each period but in med school it is all day for at least the first 2 years with the same people. You can do a hit and run without the consequences. 😀a_student said:DON'T DATE CLASSMATES!!! you'll be sorry, atleast go for 2nd years
This thread has been quiet for a while now. Everyone must have gotten laid.
I guess the advice here is even better than I thought. 😀
I guess the advice here is even better than I thought. 😀phoenixsupra said:This thread has been quiet for a while now. Everyone must have gotten laid.I guess the advice here is even better than I thought. 😀
or have had finals come up so have gotten f'd
a_student said:i've seen guys from my class goto bars in scrubs...
That is the most toolish thing I've heard in months.
Barry Otter said:That is the most toolish thing I've heard in months.
Yeah. But I bet they're aware of that. They're just that desperate to get laid. Poor SOB's

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phoenixsupra said:Yeah. But I bet they're aware of that. They're just that desperate to get laid. Poor SOB's![]()
the worst part is they are getting laid
a_student said:the worst part is they are getting laid
Ah, there's a lesson in there somewhere for all you horndogs.
I bet it wouldn't be the most ridiculous thing you've ever done to get some female "attention". 😉phoenixsupra said:Ah, there's a lesson in there somewhere for all you horndogs.I bet it wouldn't be the most ridiculous thing you've ever done to get some female "attention". 😉
wish i had the time for that!
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 559
D
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 4K