Medical School Scholarships During Gap Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstilleytime

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to 2018! I am extremely excited to begin my medical school journey at the end of July as part of the class of 2022 at WVSOM.

I have been taking some time during my gap year to attempt to research scholarship opportunities that might be available. However, it seems that most are only available to students who are currently enroled in undergraduate or medical school. The options for students currently in a transitional year seem very slim.

I was wondering if anyone here might know of any resources I might have available while I am not currently enroled as a student. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

Best,

-Matt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.