Medical School Twice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PMmetoHelp

Why so serious?
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a born and raised american that previously graduated from a foreign medical school (Israeli) a few years back and I was thinking of going back.

What I mean to say is, I was entertaining re-entering a U.S. medical school.

IMO, most admission commitee's point of contention would probably be that I would be taking away a spot from someone who has already done this.

What are some of your thoughts on this?
 
Why would you do this? Why not take the USMLE steps and apply directly to the Match?