Africa and Middle East medical school

Started by inne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inne

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕 I've spent the last 5 years of my life in a medical school, hopefully this will come to an end this year. Med school turned out to be not what I was hoping it would be, along the way I decided that I prefer not to do clinical work after my internship. I am thinking of doing a masters degree in medical economics, truthfully I do not know much about it so I need some guidance from those of you out there who have the experience regarding the course, other paths of the same nature and universities where I can apply.
 
Which medical school are you in right now? Why medical economics? What sparked your interest in it?
 
Med economics because I want to work for health organisations but public health doesnt interest me