Medical Schools Abroad and not so serious MCAT and GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellievlie786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just now begun looking into going to medical schools. I am from US, and I am applying to US school as well. I will be taking my MCAT in May, but my question is how hard is it to get into medical schools in different countries and come back to practice. Also I wanted to know if there were any medical schools who don’t look at really high GPA’s or MCAT scores? I’ve always had trouble with exams, so I really was hoping if any of you can help me out and list some medical schools who don’t take these too serious. I would like to try and go to some of theses medical school. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It is hard to come back (do a search on this website).

And during med school you take a test called USMLE Step 1, which is like the MCAT except you have $300K in loans riding on doing well. So definitely try to work on figuring why you have trouble with tests, address the issue, then apply and get accepted to US med schools. You want to set yourself up for the best future you can