Medical Schools without Pre-Med Requirements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

montecristo15

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that Mt. Sinai has a program for humanities majors who have taken very limited science courses, but still guarantees them entrance to their medical school without having taken the MCAT. Does anyone know any other programs like these? (At Mt. Sinai, you have to apply no later than your sophomore year of college)

Members don't see this ad.

It's not exactly prerequisite-free, but Cooper only requires 2 semesters of gen chem, 2 semesters of bio, and 1 semester of English. They 'recommend' a bunch of other stuff, whatever that means.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not exactly prerequisite-free, but Cooper only requires 2 semesters of gen chem, 2 semesters of bio, and 1 semester of English. They 'recommend' a bunch of other stuff, whatever that means.

In that case, I'd add Penn on the list. According to the MSAR, all the pre-reqs are "recommended".

In that case, I'd add Penn on the list. According to the MSAR, all the pre-reqs are "recommended".

USC as well has no set requirements starting this year.