Europe Medical specialization in Sweden

Started by Egle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Egle

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm a fourth course medical student from Lithuania. I'm considering the possibility of continuing my studies in Sweden as a resident and would be very grateful if someone could help me with some information or useful links. I' d like to know what should I start from, where and how to apply, as well as what are the conditions and language requirements. Thank you very much🙂
 
The most important thing is to master the language ofcourse, not sure about tests etc., but there are some I guess when you apply for license. Can't give you much details about the application process, since I'm not there yet, but many graduates work as "substitute doctors" in a hospital for some year until they get a competetive residency.