Medical student research study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhD_to_DO

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
👋🏼 Attention all allopathic (MD) & osteopathic (DO) medical students currently enrolled in a U.S. medical school! 🩺📚 Are you interested in participating in an important research study on sexual violence and harassment within U.S. medical schools? 🌟

My name is Daryl Traylor, and I'm a medical student at the University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (IRB Approval #2023-1425-EXP-v4). I am conducting a cross-sectional study to address the lack of comprehensive quantitative research on this issue and aim to promote a safer and more inclusive educational environment for medical students. 🎓✨

Participation is completely anonymous and confidential, with no identifying information collected. By completing a short 10-12 minute Qualtrics survey, you can contribute to the development of evidence-based interventions and policies. 📝

Again, 🔒 No identifying information, including IP addresses, will be collected. If you're interested in taking part or would like more information, click the link below to check eligibility and access the survey. Feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues too! 📩🤝

🔗 Survey Link: LinkedIn

For any additional questions, please contact the study Principal Investigator, Daryl Traylor, at [email protected] or call (623) 295-9081. 📧📞

Join me in making a difference and creating a safer environment for all medical students! Together, we can address and combat sexual violence and harassment. 💪🌍

IMG_1627.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.