Africa and Middle East Medical students from Iran ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alamate Soal

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I`m From Iran and I`m new here .
my name is Mohsen and I`m Medicine Student in Urmia ( western north of iran ) and This is my firs post
I hope you help me to use this forum better
I want to communicate doctors and students 🙂

Thnx😍
 
Hi
I`m From Iran and I`m new here .
my name is Mohsen and I`m Medicine Student in Urmia ( western north of iran ) and This is my firs post
I hope you help me to use this forum better
I want to communicate doctors and students 🙂

Thnx😍

pre-med Persian in the U.S<<<

Salam Chetori
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
&#1587;&#1604;&#1575;&#1605; khobin dossstan..mikhastam bedonam bara sale aval che textiro bara physio anato va biochi pishnahad mikonin mamnoonn
?
 
&#1587;&#1604;&#1575;&#1605; khobin dossstan..mikhastam bedonam bara sale aval che textiro bara physio anato va biochi pishnahad mikonin mamnoonn
?
You are not a student anymore🙂) but, i would recommend Devlin or Lehninger for biochemistry... Grey is the best for anatomy 🙂
PN: shoma alan bare takhasos mikhunin?