Medical Terminology Pre-Req

Started by vetchelle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetchelle

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Does anybody recommend a specific course (better if it’s online) to take for Medical Terminology? I know Tuskegee requests it as a pre-req. thanks!
 
Hi! Does anybody recommend a specific course (better if it’s online) to take for Medical Terminology? I know Tuskegee requests it as a pre-req. thanks!
Check your local community colleges. Many of them (especially the ones with nursing programs) have them. Many also have them online. I know I looked at three in my area and all had the course. My four year university also had it. All online.

Also as a note for Tuskegee requirements, make sure you know that they require a separate sheet for your references to fill out in addition to the eLOR. I was planning on applying this cycle and did everything very last minute, and realized this requirement maybe two weeks before the deadline. I had four recommenders, one of which was on sabbatical, so I said screw it and just didn’t apply to Tuskegee.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad