Medication Reconciliation financial Impact

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PumpkinSmasher

Pharmacist
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the following article they would be willing to share? Thanks!

Kilcup M, Schults D, Carlson J, Wilson B. Postdischarge pharmacist medication reconciliation: Impact on readmission rates and financial savings. Am Pharm Assoc. 2013;53:78-84.
 
Shoot me a message with your email; I can find it and send it, I think. Whoa, news to me: you can send files through SDN without email intervention. Looks like you already got your article though!
 
Last edited:
What would interfacing relay health and emdeon data into ED admission screen do to Med rec?