Medicine (English taught) At Oradea, Romania 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

!PsyChirurgus!

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

is anyone on here applying to Oradea University in Romania for Medicine (English taught) this year? I think the tuition fees per month is €352. and they have now introduced a non-reimbursable application fee of €150. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, i wish to study in romania but wanted to know a few things like is there an entrance exam for 2011 and does this school teach dentistry in english. as the site is hard to follow

hello all.

studying in poland and hungary is much better! if you want to study in a big city then krakow in poland is great. if you want a small student city then pecs in hungary is perfect. both places offer large amounts of international students, great student life and beautiful architecture and nature.

oliver
[email protected]

poland is just 4 times more expensive , and life there is more expensive too. At the end same European degree reconised automaticly in whole EU . And teaching , facilities are now the same than is other eastern countries. I don't get any interest to study in poland or hungary , all people transfering from there regret wasted money and time (they fail much more people in hungary and poland just for pleasure most of the time) . Not even talking about how easy romanian language is compared to hungarian or polish , which are completly useless after your studies (romanian is latin one and give you facilities then for learning french , spanich , italian etc..)
I updated informations for admission to Oradea here :

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=272461

don't use any agent.
The 150€ you evoque are application fees , to pay salaries at international relation dept of faculty . Sort of "internal agent" actually , but 100% realiable being staff of the faculty. Now is mandatory to apply directly thorugh faculty , not through ministry