You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Europe Medicine in France
Started by wallstreet1986
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's just say that ostheopathe are NOT doctors in France. Except if they did med school and then ostheopathic school..
France got a lot of schools whom diploma are not recognise (IR for example). Sorry for the mistake, the diploma is recognize but not as doctor. It's quite weird.. Try to contact a school os osteopath they must be more helpful 🙂 Good luck !
France got a lot of schools whom diploma are not recognise (IR for example). Sorry for the mistake, the diploma is recognize but not as doctor. It's quite weird.. Try to contact a school os osteopath they must be more helpful 🙂 Good luck !
Hello there!
Is anyone currently attending Moscow Medical Academy (Sechenov) in Moscow, Russia?
I am considering going to Moscow for my degree, but not sure how much Russian I need to know before I get there...
Found this site with lots of information about the program and how to enter the academy www.MedEdAbroad.com
Can anyone please advise on what is the medical science program like in MMA in Moscow? Financially it is very acceptable ($11K a year between tuition and housing), but what is the quality of education?
Is anyone currently attending Moscow Medical Academy (Sechenov) in Moscow, Russia?
I am considering going to Moscow for my degree, but not sure how much Russian I need to know before I get there...
Found this site with lots of information about the program and how to enter the academy www.MedEdAbroad.com
Can anyone please advise on what is the medical science program like in MMA in Moscow? Financially it is very acceptable ($11K a year between tuition and housing), but what is the quality of education?
I know it's an esteemed medical school.. One of the leading medical schools in Russia. I think they even have an english faculty, so you wouldn't need to know any russian for that. You can surely get a good education, but most likely will have to study independently in order to attain the basic medical knowledge that is the American standard, and perhaps the European standard as well.
hi guys,
Would you know what would be necessary to work as a staff grade MRCPsych qualified doctor in France (CT3 or ST4)? I mean, not finishing CCT training in the UK and moving to France. Do you have to start training from scratch or can you bypass a few years of training?
many thanks
Would you know what would be necessary to work as a staff grade MRCPsych qualified doctor in France (CT3 or ST4)? I mean, not finishing CCT training in the UK and moving to France. Do you have to start training from scratch or can you bypass a few years of training?
many thanks
You need CCT to practice in France. You cannot work in France as a proper doctor without having completed your CCT in Europe. Sorry.. You only have a couple of more years to go 🙂hi guys,
Would you know what would be necessary to work as a staff grade MRCPsych qualified doctor in France (CT3 or ST4)? I mean, not finishing CCT training in the UK and moving to France. Do you have to start training from scratch or can you bypass a few years of training?
many thanks
What is the procedure to work in France with a MBBS degree from India? How long will it take?
Which books to follow to write the priliminary exam
hiWallstreet,
Canada may need doctors, but IMGs are quite frankly unwelcome there.
If you are serious about Canada, I suggest that you check out the Canadians forum on www.valuemd.com for more info on the hurdles IMGs face.
With regard to France; my understanding is that foreigners face a lot of xenophobia trying to practice medicine there.
Good luck.
Miklos
am a final year student of mbbs from pakistan just gave my final exam...waiting for my result ...i really want to get do my internship in france or canada or germany...i mean in europe...can you tell me some details please i will be thankful 🙂
Also I read on a site that the present pay for specialists is somewhere close to 65 and 120 thousand euros relying upon strength and area in France.
Somebody likewise has composed that there is an overflow of specialists in Germany and perhaps in France too.
Does anybody know whether the French framework makes it unimaginable like the British to rehearse prescription as an outsider there?
More data on honing in France.
regards:
kamagra
Somebody likewise has composed that there is an overflow of specialists in Germany and perhaps in France too.
Does anybody know whether the French framework makes it unimaginable like the British to rehearse prescription as an outsider there?
More data on honing in France.
regards:
kamagra
dralpaca
New Member
Hello Everyone,
I am a non-EU citizen that will graduate with a EU medical degree and I want to do my residency training in France. I read here that there is no problem having your EU degree recognized in France but I contacted the CNG (responsible for organizing the residency competition) and they informed me that as a non-EU citizen I will not be able to take the ECN. I really want to practice in France and I am unsure of how I should proceed. If I do my residency training in USA, does anyone know if I will be able to practice in France afterwards?
TL;DR:
Can you practice in France with EU-medical degree and USA residency as a Non-EU citizen?
I am a non-EU citizen that will graduate with a EU medical degree and I want to do my residency training in France. I read here that there is no problem having your EU degree recognized in France but I contacted the CNG (responsible for organizing the residency competition) and they informed me that as a non-EU citizen I will not be able to take the ECN. I really want to practice in France and I am unsure of how I should proceed. If I do my residency training in USA, does anyone know if I will be able to practice in France afterwards?
TL;DR:
Can you practice in France with EU-medical degree and USA residency as a Non-EU citizen?