Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I am from Mexico and I'm studying German language in Berlin, I want to apply in a year to charité or other schools in Germany for medicine, I know that first of all I have to do studemkolleg because I am not from the european union, my question is: Is too dificult to be accepted into the Universities?
If you could help me to find some other german medicine universities would be great!!!!!!
Thanks!!
I am from Mexico and I'm studying German language in Berlin, I want to apply in a year to charité or other schools in Germany for medicine, I know that first of all I have to do studemkolleg because I am not from the european union, my question is: Is too dificult to be accepted into the Universities?
If you could help me to find some other german medicine universities would be great!!!!!!
Thanks!!