Medicine with expulsion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orangeisthenewblack

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was expelled from my previous college because I had an altercation with a student. There was no criminal case. I planned on applying to MD or nursing schools but this expulsion has limited my chances. Right now I just completed a CNA course. I have two choices A) complete a LPN course then go on to RN school or B) go back and change majors to an accounting major.
I will be entering my senior year when I start college again since I took a year off and have been accepted to a few colleges. What do you suggest I do?
 
Have you tried applying to colleges for the BScN yet? I'd probably try with that first, then decide based on the responses. Then take time deciding whether or not you're ready for it. Tis what I did a few years back, and now i'm nearly done my BScN.

Cheers