MEDPATH OSU 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone! I just received an II this morning, submitted 1/4/23.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone I received an email on Monday march 6th about an interview on April 6th!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I also submitted my app on 1/4/23 and received an II last week! Hope to see more people here soon! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
hey everyone! does anyone have any more info regarding the program beyond what's available on the website? sample schedule, curriculum, etc? i couldn't find any info sessions or meetings that we could attend.

Hi ! Has anyone else received updates about receiving an interview?

hey everyone! does anyone have any more info regarding the program beyond what's available on the website? sample schedule, curriculum, etc? i couldn't find any info sessions or meetings that we could attend.
I am sure you already read/saw info from old threads/web search but based on what I can recall from recent readings/research (can't find where I read the info but if I do find it, I will share the link haha), Fall/Spring semester will be more focused on solidifying your science foundation (biochem, cell bio, physio, etc) and English for CARS before the MCAT on May. After that, Summer pre-entry portion is to have us get a head start on M1 curriculum, as stated on the website/PDF provided.

I learned there is a pre-interview reception so maybe that would be the great opportunity to find out more about the program!

Hi ! Has anyone else received updates about receiving an interview?
Based on previous years' threads, it seems like the invites were sent out until the last week of March so hopefully we will see more people getting II on this thread!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I didn’t get an interview :-( but good luck to you all! I am rooting for every single one!

• Care
Hi all. I received an interview invitation earlier this month, however, I will be withdrawing as I recently received an M.D. acceptance at another school. Hopefully, my interview slot will go to someone that needs it. Best of luck to all of you!

• Care
Fall semester- Physiology*, Biochem**, Medical terminology**, elective (s)
Spring semester- Physiology*, Histology*, MCAT prep course*, elective (s)
Summer semester- Anatomy*
*=mandatory
**=mandatory if you had a poor grade/poor MCAT section, or haven't taken it before

Feel free to ask questions here or at reception :) Might take a while to reply

Initially was not offered an interview, however just received an invite today!

• Love
Fall semester- Physiology*, Biochem**, Medical terminology**, elective (s)
Spring semester- Physiology*, Histology*, MCAT prep course*, elective (s)
Summer semester- Anatomy*
*=mandatory
**=mandatory if you had a poor grade/poor MCAT section, or haven't taken it before

Feel free to ask questions here or at reception :) Might take a while to reply
Thank you so much for this! I was wondering if having already completed interviews for this cycle (still waiting on decisions) will factor into the review process for admission into the MEDPATH program and perhaps negatively impact an acceptance into the program? I really am drawn to the MEDPATH program and don't want it to be off the table just because I may have had interviews for regular MD admission.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for this! I was wondering if having already completed interviews for this cycle (still waiting on decisions) will factor into the review process for admission into the MEDPATH program and perhaps negatively impact an acceptance into the program? I really am drawn to the MEDPATH program and don't want it to be off the table just because I may have had interviews for regular MD admission.
Interviewed at other MD/DO schools will not negatively impact acceptance. However, if you receive an acceptance into an MD/DO school at any point, you will have to withdraw your application or acceptance from the MEDPATH program.

• Love
It was really great meeting you all yesterday! :D
I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck on your interview later this week!

hey y'all! does anyone remember when we should be expecting to hear back? i think i remember ms. nikki say this coming friday 4/14 but i may be wrong?

Nope, I was about to ask the same question haha.

I feel like their office must be closed by now :unsure: Hopefully we hear back on Monday!

• Care
Last year's thread followed the same pattern if it follows it through entirely, I expect us to know by end of April but probably around the 21st

I just heard back. Unfortunately it was a wait-list spot but I hope everyone gets some good news today 😅

• Care
I just got the email from Ms. Nikki as well, stating I am wait-listed too. :cryi: Hopefully some of you got your acceptance today!

• Care
Hey. What were your stats when applied. I'm trying to see if it makes since for me to submit an application to be considered