MedRxIV...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
... is annoying.

Can we get it shut down or something? I'm tired of seeing laymen rolling in with their phones out, citing some non peer reviewed bull**** trying to tell me why they need such and such blah blah blah.

Just stop.

And while we're at it, when did they start calling non-peer reviewed papers "preprints."

It's like when used car dealers started calling them "pre-owned."

I remember a time when nobody read non peer reviewed papers. It was like, why waste your time?

Now I got dip****s in here throwing the pages of World Weekly News at me trying to tell me Batboy is secretly communicating with the aliens or whatever.

Someone smarter than both of us is fixing to look at this thing, Mr Layman. Just chill out until they get it squared away, properly reviewed, and in a journal.

God I hate everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
And let's not ignore the fact that it's 3am on Christmas morning and I'm dealing with this ****. I got readyfills to do, leave me alone. Can you people just give me a single damned night where you don't do crazy ****?

Just one?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
... is annoying.

Can we get it shut down or something? I'm tired of seeing laymen rolling in with their phones out, citing some non peer reviewed bull**** trying to tell me why they need such and such blah blah blah.

Just stop.

And while we're at it, when did they start calling non-peer reviewed papers "preprints."

It's like when used car dealers started calling them "pre-owned."

I remember a time when nobody read non peer reviewed papers. It was like, why waste your time?

Now I got dip****s in here throwing the pages of World Weekly News at me trying to tell me Batboy is secretly communicating with the aliens or whatever.

Someone smarter than both of us is fixing to look at this thing, Mr Layman. Just chill out until they get it squared away, properly reviewed, and in a journal.

God I hate everybody.
This is one of the biggest negatives of the internet. Any dumb ass can post a “study” and idiots will find a view that supports their conspiracy theory and run with it. When looking for a journal to publish a study I did I found several that would essentially publish anything if you paid them. That is not how this is supposed to work, unfortunately a few of them claim to be “health care workers” and post on this forum

Last edited: