Medstudy Pediatrics Board Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clarabelle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a PL-3 and getting ready to get serious about board prep for this coming October.
I have the MedStudy core curriculum and have not delved that far into it. I honestly feel that there are some holes in my Peds knowledge, though I have learned SO much during residency. I feel I would benefit from a video or live review and have a few questions:

1. Based on my having already purchased MedStudy and the fact that I am open to the in depth review it will provide, I feel that they would be the safest bet for me. Any thoughts on the faulty of their review materials?

2. Any thoughts on DVD review vs live review? I have a family so I think I'd rather not travel far for a live review and there aren't any that are very close to me. I also thought with the DVDs I would benefit from being able to watch them multiple times.

Any further thoughts would be much appreciated! I have browsed the old topics on this subject but thought we could spark up some new discussion.

Members don't see this ad.