• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Meeting the Program Director

lame_brain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
    So I'm meeting the program director at my school tomorrow...have already attended the anesthesia residency meetings and heard his opinions on most things but have been counseled by everyone to "show my face" to the PD. Any advice on things to ask about while I'm there?:eek:

jennyboo

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jun 11, 2004
    1. Attending Physician
      So I'm meeting the program director at my school tomorrow...have already attended the anesthesia residency meetings and heard his opinions on most things but have been counseled by everyone to "show my face" to the PD. Any advice on things to ask about while I'm there?:eek:

"I have definitely enjoyed the time I've spent in your department. These are the things I really like about [department].......... I am very interested in applying for residency here."

I don't know what else. Noyac is probably onto something.

About the Ads

nutmegs

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 15, 2003
        I met with mine and had him look over my list of programs, tell me what he knew/heard about them. I'm not applying to my school so I wasn't particularly interested in kissing *ss. He was very cool about it.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.