Meeting with a DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

korsibor

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am meeting a DO tomorrow. WHat sort of questions should I ask. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

You should ask him questions that you want to know the answers to.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should ask him questions that you want to know the answers to.

Lol. I was thinking of asking about residency, working with MDs and such. I just need some additional questions. I know this man, but I have not built a rapport with him. I just can't go and sit there only to ask two questions. Sorry, 3 questions. I'll ask him if he'll be willing to write a good recommendation for me.

I actually met with a DO on Monday myself. ^.^ I happened asked him a number of questions that are generally on secondaries--not because they are, but because I was curious. Why medicine, why DO, do you use OMM, etc. I also asked him if he's happy with his career path, what he would have changed, what other specialties he liked besides the one he chose. There are many, many good questions to ask--be genuine and ask what you're curious about. What do you want to know about your future? What kind of advice do you think you need at this point?