Meharry, anyone???

Started by THDental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THDental

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey, I know that they gonna send out a snail-mail, but I want to call them to check my status, is it ok???? or we need to wait a little more.
 
My Meharry status on AADSAS changed to "Offer Made", and in front of it it says "Acceptance letter was sent requesting $300 deposit to hold position in class".
 
My Meharry status on AADSAS changed to "Offer Made", and in front of it it says "Acceptance letter was sent requesting $300 deposit to hold position in class".

Do you mind to let me know when your status changed? Mine is still "invite for interview". OMG..I might be in waitlisted/rejection:scared:
 
Yeah my status changed to offer made also. but i haven't gotten anything in the mail yet.