meharry interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharoh

maybe one day a dentist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i noticed that a few ppl posted on another thread their meharry interview and just thoght that it deserves it's on thread.
so here it is...
my aadsas changed today to invited for an interview but i haven't gotten any e-mail or snail mail.

Members don't see this ad.

hey i noticed that a few ppl posted on another thread their meharry interview and just thoght that it deserves it's on thread.
so here it is...
my aadsas changed today to invited for an interview but i haven't gotten any e-mail or snail mail.

Congrats! Hey, how long did your status say "dental admissions reviewing" before you were offered the invite? I am anxiously waiting for mine! (I hope!!!)

i can't remember too well but i think at least 6 weeks.

Thanks for the response guys, Good luck on the interview!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Also- do you know how many interviews Meharry gives out? Is it fair to say the ones that already got an interview invite will probably get their acceptance before 12/1, and the ones that don't have an interview invite yet, will probably get an interview date much later? In other words, since I have not received an invite, if and when I do get one, it wont be before 12/1?