Meharry interview???

Started by THDental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THDental

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I just checked my status at Meharry in the evening, and it said that "invited for interview". I'm kindda happy but still waiting until I get the official letter. I hope it is not a mistake. Has anyone received anything for Meharry yet?
By the way, I'm asian with the average DAT score.
 
it's not a mistake. I checked my status "invited for interview" yesterday, and today, I got the interview package in the mail. Check your mailbox tommorow. You should get a big envelope with all the info, Good luck
 
Hi!
I just checked my status at Meharry in the evening, and it said that "invited for interview". I'm kindda happy but still waiting until I get the official letter. I hope it is not a mistake. Has anyone received anything for Meharry yet?
By the way, I'm asian with the average DAT score.

congrats, when did you submit your info? ie, secondary and DAT score? Thanks so much
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary in August 15. I got 18/20/18 with RC 15. So far I got 2 interviews ( ADOSH, and Meharry), and 2 rejections ( Case, and LLU) Gud luck to all of you. have a nice day
 
What url did you go?
I went to their website, but I didn't see any link that I can check the status.

Hi!
I just checked my status at Meharry in the evening, and it said that "invited for interview". I'm kindda happy but still waiting until I get the official letter. I hope it is not a mistake. Has anyone received anything for Meharry yet?
By the way, I'm asian with the average DAT score.
 
Has anyone heard anything new lately ie interview invite? For those who have had an interview, how did it go? I am hoping my status will change soon🙂
 
Hi,
I got an invite at meharry...still waiting for my package... my first interview ever! so I am trying to prepare and get into shape for it!
 
Hi,
I got an invite at meharry...still waiting for my package... my first interview ever! so I am trying to prepare and get into shape for it!

Congrats, can you let me know when you received the invite? I know they were sending invites the beginning of October and then it stopped for awhile, so did it just start again?
 
hi, i still have not received my package but i called and they said its in mail...i dont know what date my interview is though..what if its nextweek? i dunno..that wud be difficult cuz i am in canada and i need to know
as for how i found out about my interview? it was updated on aadsas..invited for interview.
 
i m just afraid i might miss the date.. shayan 4 cal.. when did u get ur interview notification on aadsas and then the package and interview date.. was it atleast three weeks away? i m afraid i may not have time to prepare/// as long as its not next week.
 
They give you a few dates to choose from. I got the package a week after my status was changed to "invited for Interview". I'm actually interviewing there this week. But don't worry, once you get the package, you'll have plenty of time to plan your trip. I schedulled mine one month in advance!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad