Meharry interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shreya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yay i got meharry interview....this is my second interview...i have one in memphis TN on dec 5th...
Well is anyone else interviewing for meharry on 21st nov?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yayy me too... i just got the email today!! :D

hi,
seems like both of u were waitlisted at meharry last year. I was too! Did you guys retake ur DAT? I did, ended up doing better in the section I weak in but my AA remained the same. When was ur application complete there?
I didnt get an interview yet! :( I hope I do today.

Members don't see this ad :)
i havent retaken my DATs.. im not sure the date when it was complete because my aadsas still has no information on it besides application received.. good luck to you.. maybe you should be hearing something soon... check email at this point.. i doubt aadsas will update anything soon...

thanks for your reply. Yeah, I have been checking my email like crazy since you posted this thread. Good luck. Hopefully I will hear soon... its been a long journey!

yeah i was waitlisted last year. Well i did take DAT again but didnot do as good..i think i got an interview from my last years score! hopefully u will get it too...

sorry for a late reply, but I do have interview from Meharry on 5th of November, so for people who are going after me I will definately leave a feedback, but I was just wondering if someone already had an interview with Meharry. Well let me know on that

sorry for a late reply, but I do have interview from Meharry on 5th of November, so for people who are going after me I will definately leave a feedback, but I was just wondering if someone already had an interview with Meharry. Well let me know on that

is it too late to submit my supp app now? i had it done in august but never submitted it because i am mid eastern and they do not consider that minority status so i was told i would most likely not get an interview or even get accepted because of not being a minority...any thoughts on this?

I think you should definitely send the supp application, and leave the rest, because by not sending, you are withdrawing your application. So i would advice you to still send it.

i got an interview too for the 21st of nov!!! I gotta find a flight now lol, where are u guys staying at?

I just got an interview for the 14th of nov.

my interview is on the 21st too. Its going to be my first one ever.:scared:

Can I know how your DAT score if you guys don't mind;)

What's everyone's DAT/gpa

I got an interview at Howard, Univ Kentucky, Univ of Louisville, but not one for Meharry?

Im confused...

Congrats to you all, I hope to be in the same boat with you soon. I had been waitlisted during a previous cycle as well. Would anyone mind sharing when their files were completed at the school, how long from that point did you receive your invite?

I have also completed my non thesis masters degree in Biology, after which my GPA is 3.8, and my DAT scores were-
AA-18
PAT-19
Biology-18
G Chem-19
O chem-18
Total Science- 18
RCT-18
QRT-18

Oops, this is the dentistry section. Ignore me.

For those who recieved interviews at Meharry, would you possibly mind sharing when your application was completed at this school and how long you heard back from them?

Thanks and congrats!

Good luck :)

I had my interview at Meharry today, and I must say i was really impressed. The faculty and the students seem to be very welcoming and really nice. The facilities were great and everyone seem to get along great. I for one would be honor if I were to get accepted there. For people that have interviews in the future, only thing I can really say is be honest and just be you, do not try to be someone your not because they will se right through it. Have confidence and y'all will do great.

Good luck everyone!

I just got an interview feb. 13th yeahhhh :)

I was able to get a flight early enough so it was not so expensive but the rooms at the Maxwell hotel were all taken. Is anyone staying at the GuestHouse inn and suites.