Meharry Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sillygoose47

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I interviewed at Meharry on Jan. 30, they said we weren't suppose to hear from them until March but I already receive a Letter of Rejection. What the ****? Have any of you guys encounter this? Please let me know if you guys have encounter the same problem

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I interviewed at Meharry on Jan. 30, they said we weren't suppose to hear from them until March but I already receive a Letter of Rejection. What the ****? Have any of you guys encounter this? Please let me know if you guys have encounter the same problem

Did you get it by email or postal mail? Does it say Applicatoin Denied on AADSAS too?

i got the letter in the mail, which means that they must send out the on last Wednesday. So they had to make their decision on Tuesday, 2 school days after I interviewed. They must hate me or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got the letter in the mail, which means that they must send out the on last Wednesday. So they had to make their decision on Tuesday, 2 school days after I interviewed. They must hate me or something.

Wow that sucks, do you live close by or in a far away state?

I live in GA so it must take at least 2 days for the mail.

does it show up as Denied in AADSAS?

Yes, it does =(... I guess that there is no more chance at Meharry.