1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Meharry Is Full!!!! 05/06/08

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by kema, May 6, 2008.

1. kema

kema Eureka!!

Pre-Dental
    I SPOKE TO Ms. Connolly and she advised me that the class is filled. All those on waiting list such as myself, that should be comforting. What are the plans? I am retaking the DAT and doing grad school in mean time.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. toothgyal

Pre-Dental
    i heard a few people that spoke to ms. connolly and she told them that the class was full too.. then i heard a few other people after that getting accepted... it is really is full this time hopefully they just send out notices or something...

4. kema

kema Eureka!!

Pre-Dental
    Oh, wow. Well I hope so too. Or maybe they are telling people who are not accepted that its full and telling other something else. Either way I am going back to the drawing board trying to nail atleast a 24 on the DAT since they told me basically since I am an international student I have to get The highest scores of all applicants (in not so many words) to be accepted!!!!

5. KinKs

Dentist
    yow kema whats up

6. kema

kema Eureka!!

Pre-Dental
    Kinks, you sound like you know me. Who is this?