meharry Lab work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sony102

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a brief question for those who know anything about Meharry dental school. Do they require you to do your own lab work or do they send it off to a dental lab to do it for you?
I am applying for dental school this year and I was just curious cuz I can't find it any where in their site, plz let me know...thanks

Members don't see this ad.

No one knows?!?! I know someone must know this....please help me, or let me know where can I find it on their site, I searched the forums too but can't find it...
thank you very much

step 1: look up a member of the school on facebook, theres bound to be some group page.....
step 2: send that person a message
step 3: celebrate that you know whether or not meharry student do all their lab work or not

Members don't see this ad :)
moderators, feel free to close this thread, I think I came to the wrong place, I will repost my question in the predental forum, hopefully I'll get a streight simple answer to this simple question without sarcasm

Last edited:
Yes, there is some lab work you will have to do. In removable, you will be fabricating your own custom tray and border molding and pouring up the final impression. You will also fabricate the occlusal rims and set the teeth and festoon. In fixed you will make the final impression with a custom tray (as opposed to a triple tray or quadrant tray), but you will send that off to the lab. In rare occasions the instructor may have you to pour up the final impression in Die Keen. If you have to make a cast post and core you will be casting it yourself.