Meharry Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.2be

Patiently Waiting
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
I was wondering if anyone has any information on Meharry post bacc program. I know it is by invitation only but there doesn'y seem to be any info out there. All I know is that they select 20 applicants and that you have to keep a 3.0. I heard we need to do the MCAT again. Do we need a specific score? What is the outlook for their post bacc student do most of them matriculate the next year? Do they have to reapply. Anyone put on hold for this program should they contact administration expressing inetrest?
I am really curious about this any info would be appreciated.
Thanks;)

Members don't see this ad.

how do we get invited to this post-bacc? Is this similar to Ohio State's MEDPATH? I applied late to Meharry and have no idea when I might hear, do you think it's a good idea to email the post-bacc director expressing interest in the program or would that be a sign of weakness for MD admissions?

Hey,
I heard that they may interview you and consider you for the post bacc or not interview you at all and consider you for post bacc. You are notified via e-mail. so you either get in or waitlisted or put in hold for post bacc and find out later or rejected. That is mt understanding but who know. I am trying to figure it out now
Hope it helps;)