Meharry Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polarmolardmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone done it? i'm trying to send it out but for some reason I can't do it. there is no where to click submit?

Members don't see this ad.

They're supposed to have a link on AADSAS, but they don't. So go to the Meharry SOD admissions page and go to the "To Complete Application" section and you'll see under "Supplemental Application" it says "Click here to create an account" After you set up the account, you do the supplemental app and if I remember correctly you can pay the fee through that as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
They're supposed to have a link on AADSAS, but they don't. So go to the Meharry SOD admissions page and go to the "To Complete Application" section and you'll see under "Supplemental Application" it says "Click here to create an account" After you set up the account, you do the supplemental app and if I remember correctly you can pay the fee through that as well.

I did all that. but it says becuase there is no date, you will not be able to submit your application. i don't get it.. did anyone apply there? anyoneee?:eek:

has anyone done it? i'm trying to send it out but for some reason I can't do it. there is no where to click submit?

I am having the same issues. I don't think they have updated their application to the "Term" they want us to submit it in.

So I guess we just have to wait until they have updated it..