Meharry

medaman1

5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2014
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello Everyone,

I have a friend applying psych this year. He is in medical school down in FL, looking to return home to Kentucky area. One of the psych progs on his list is Meharry. I tried looking through my professional network for information on this program but came up blank. Does anyone have any insights into this place? It seems to be a bit of an enigma with scant information available(either good or bad). Thanks

clausewitz2

10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2008
  1. Attending Physician
Hello Everyone,

I have a friend applying psych this year. He is in medical school down in FL, looking to return home to Kentucky area. One of the psych progs on his list is Meharry. I tried looking through my professional network for information on this program but came up blank. Does anyone have any insights into this place? It seems to be a bit of an enigma with scant information available(either good or bad). Thanks

At least back in 2015-16 it was an FMG sweatshop.

Reactions: 1 user

CalmAndCollected

2+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2017
  1. Medical Student
Hello Everyone,

The worst most toxic program I have ever seen, and as an IMG, I have seen some crazy stuff. This is without even taking into account that we saw none of the practice sites. I would AVOID. There is a reason they are one of the few psych programs that can’t fill their spots.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.