Meharry

Started by medaman1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medaman1

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I have a friend applying psych this year. He is in medical school down in FL, looking to return home to Kentucky area. One of the psych progs on his list is Meharry. I tried looking through my professional network for information on this program but came up blank. Does anyone have any insights into this place? It seems to be a bit of an enigma with scant information available(either good or bad). Thanks
 
Hello Everyone,

I have a friend applying psych this year. He is in medical school down in FL, looking to return home to Kentucky area. One of the psych progs on his list is Meharry. I tried looking through my professional network for information on this program but came up blank. Does anyone have any insights into this place? It seems to be a bit of an enigma with scant information available(either good or bad). Thanks

At least back in 2015-16 it was an FMG sweatshop.
 
Hello Everyone,

I have a friend applying psych this year. He is in medical school down in FL, looking to return home to Kentucky area. One of the psych progs on his list is Meharry. I tried looking through my professional network for information on this program but came up blank. Does anyone have any insights into this place? It seems to be a bit of an enigma with scant information available(either good or bad). Thanks
The worst most toxic program I have ever seen, and as an IMG, I have seen some crazy stuff. This is without even taking into account that we saw none of the practice sites. I would AVOID. There is a reason they are one of the few psych programs that can’t fill their spots.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad