Melatonin

Started by NMH2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
Long time lurker of the MD forums, but I have an animal question that would be better suited over here-

I have a 4 y/o male ferret who is starting on signs of adrenal ds-hair loss, muscle losing, etc. I just started him on the Melatek melatonin implants about a month ago. how long does it take to start seeing results, especially hair regrowth?

Also, is this a good solution for adrenal ds, or should I just go ahead with the surgery?

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.