Melbourne

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bullettime

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how hard it is to get into UniMelbourne's VetSci program? This is pretty much my top choice to go to, and well i don't think i'll get in this year. I plan on retaking all their pre-req classes over the next year and then re-applying. Just wondering if anyone else out there has had any luck with UniMelb, and how they are finding their experience.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I don't know anything about Melborne really, other than it is not AVMA accredited and that you can apply (I'm pretty sure) through Australearn. Have you considered Murdoch, Sydney, or Massey? All three are down under and accredited. I applied to Murdoch and Massey through Australearn. I really recomend them. It was a free service; they helped simplify the process, answer my questions, and will help with all of the visa and travel paperwork too. You might be suprized about getting in, and the applications to Massey and Murdoch were simple and free. Good luck!
~Marie

Bullettime said:
Does anyone know how hard it is to get into UniMelbourne's VetSci program? This is pretty much my top choice to go to, and well i don't think i'll get in this year. I plan on retaking all their pre-req classes over the next year and then re-applying. Just wondering if anyone else out there has had any luck with UniMelb, and how they are finding their experience.

Thanks