memorize constants?

Started by Glowwyrm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Glowwyrm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if the constants that we may need for chemistry are provided or if we need to memorize them?
 
I don't remember needing any constants. I know I certainly didn't memorize any and I ended up doing very well on the Chem section anyways.
 
I had just taken OChem I and II so I didn't really review on that material at all since it was fresh in my mind. I just flipped through my old Gen Chem book and looked over major topics like kinetics, Redox reactions, and such. I did some of the problems in the book also.