memory enhancement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

G3

Does anyone use any techniques or supplements which EFFECTIVELY enhance their memory or ability to concentrate.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Take up smoking, as nicotine promotes learning. Short of that, try learning some mnemonic techniques, as I have done. There's a passel of books out there, including Harry Lorayne's Memory Book. The one I read is called something Booster, but I forgot its exact title (oh, the irony!). Cut down my studying time by about half, I think.

The fear of Failing the class...that will boost up your memory, I promise you! I learn more cramming the night before the test b/c I am scarred off my ass..hehe.

Stimulants (ephederine, in metabolife, ect) is suppose to work, but it gives me PVC's. I find a good night's rest and a good break of like 30mins every 2-3 hours is the best way to keep me alert.

Members don't see this ad :)
A lot has happened since 2002. I'm thinking of taking modafinil (prescribed for depression) to boost my performance. Anyone else using cognitive enhancers? They work? Other ideas? Thanks.

Holy 10 year bump Batman!