MEPS disqualified me...help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benitz2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, i was just disqualified for having one panic attack a year ago and having some troubles sleeping.....the doctor said i need to be evaluated by a civilian physcian and then the Navy medical review board will take a look at my case...is it over for me, can i still get the Navy HPSP, how long will this process take???? any answers?

Members don't see this ad.

In the military there is a waiver for everything, it just depends on how much they need you.

If anyone is going to MEPS in the future, keep this in mind: They only know what you tell them. If you want to get in, don't tell them of your limitations. It only causes you to go through ALOT of paperwork. In the end though, you'll get through. Unless its AF.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you get disqualified for being overweight?

Who said it was a panic attack? Did a doctor actually diagnose it? If you had a bad day some time in the past and you yourself called it such, it isn't even that, most likely. You are a dental student/ dentist, so don't label yourself with psyc terms, next time you go, don't say anything.