Mercer DPT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredpt12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I just got accepted at Mercer! I'm trying to decide between it & South Alabama. Any insight into either program?
 
Cant speak about South Alabama but here are some reasons I chose Mercer, in no particular order:

1. Fall semester start time (gives me a break after graduation)
2. Being in a city in ATL
3. Values having a diverse cohort
4. relatively cheap tuition (81k for three years), with a fairly new PT building
5. Nationally ranked university, including its undergrad program
 
Cant speak about South Alabama but here are some reasons I chose Mercer, in no particular order:

1. Fall semester start time (gives me a break after graduation)
2. Being in a city in ATL
3. Values having a diverse cohort
4. relatively cheap tuition (81k for three years), with a fairly new PT building
5. Nationally ranked university, including its undergrad program

All positives for sure! Will you be a first year in the fall?