You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mercer DPT info
Started by fionadpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations!! Did they call or email you?I was offered a spot this week!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! They called but I also received an email! Hope you hear good news soon!Congratulations!! Did they call or email you?
I applied at the very beginning of October and have yet to hear anything... Should I reach out to them? Or is there anyone else like me that hasn't heard anything yet?
I have also not heard anything yet 🙁I applied at the very beginning of October and have yet to hear anything... Should I reach out to them? Or is there anyone else like me that hasn't heard anything yet?
Oh sorry, I got confused for a second. I unfortunately havent heard anything back from them since my interview but I know when I was there a bunch of the students said they do an interview session in January!I have also not heard anything yet 🙁
Oh sorry, I got confused for a second. I unfortunately havent heard anything back from them since my interview but I know when I was there a bunch of the students said they do an interview session in January!
Have you heard anything back from Mercer yet? I attended the interview session this past Saturday (1/20) and was told that we would receive word in early February.
I went to the same session and still no word from them, just the thank you email they sent on MondayHave you heard anything back from Mercer yet? I attended the interview session this past Saturday (1/20) and was told that we would receive word in early February.
I went to the November interview and I just got a call today saying I was acceptedI went to the same session and still no word from them, just the thank you email they sent on Monday
Congrats!! 🙂 That’s a long wait! I’m assuming they are probably still going through everyone then.I went to the November interview and I just got a call today saying I was accepted
I went to the same session and still no word from them, just the thank you email they sent on Monday
I just received word of my acceptance this morning! Hopefully you're up next!
Best wishes!