Mercer DPT info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fionadpt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went to Mercer's interview day on November 18, I was wondering if anyone else who went has heard back yet/know when we should hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

I was offered a spot this week!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied at the very beginning of October and have yet to hear anything... Should I reach out to them? Or is there anyone else like me that hasn't heard anything yet?

Reactions: 1 user
I have also not heard anything yet :(
Oh sorry, I got confused for a second. I unfortunately havent heard anything back from them since my interview but I know when I was there a bunch of the students said they do an interview session in January!

Oh sorry, I got confused for a second. I unfortunately havent heard anything back from them since my interview but I know when I was there a bunch of the students said they do an interview session in January!

Have you heard anything back from Mercer yet? I attended the interview session this past Saturday (1/20) and was told that we would receive word in early February.

Have you heard anything back from Mercer yet? I attended the interview session this past Saturday (1/20) and was told that we would receive word in early February.
I went to the same session and still no word from them, just the thank you email they sent on Monday

I went to the same session and still no word from them, just the thank you email they sent on Monday
I went to the November interview and I just got a call today saying I was accepted

I went to the November interview and I just got a call today saying I was accepted
Congrats!! :) That’s a long wait! I’m assuming they are probably still going through everyone then.

I just received word of my acceptance this morning! Hopefully you're up next!

Best wishes!

I also attended the interview on January 20, and haven't heard back yet!