Mercer Interviewers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atl21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hear that there is no writing interview portion as of this year? Is this truth? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on November 28th and they said that they just use your PCAT writing scores and your PharmCAS personal statement to evaluate your writing and problem solving skills.

Cutting out the written portion allowed them to expand the student interview which gives them more time to get to know you.

Good Luck!

So how'd it go?
I'm going on monday. I'm nervoussssssss...but I heard it's nothin to worry about.
How'd you like the campus? It's outside Atlanta, right? not in the city?

Dont be nervous. Everyone is very welcoming, very accessible. We had a really good interview group, I thought everyone was really nice and easy to talk to. Nothing to worry about, they are just looking to know more about you, so talk about yourself, academics, ec's, life experiences, they want to know about it! It's a closed file interview, so they don't know what is in your application. Also, they give you the chance to ask about your file if you have any questions (ie, missing pre-req classes, etc). Good luck on the interview, lol just don't get stuck in the large "parking lot" that is Atlanta rush hour traffic, like what happened to me after the interview.