You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mercer Preclinical Masters Program 2015
Started by DentistryInMyFuture
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have received nothing yet! I am debating between doing this program or just finishing up a second bachelors degree in another half a year 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received nothing yet! I am debating between doing this program or just finishing up a second bachelors degree in another half a year 😀
I got my acceptance letter two weeks ago
I was told that the committee will be meeting again on May 21. Hopefully there's good news shortly after that. Does anyone know how many students they accept each year ?
I was told that the committee will be meeting again on May 21. Hopefully there's good news shortly after that. Does anyone know how many students they accept each year ?
I read somewhere around 25 students. I could be wrong so I'm going to fact check.
Thanks so much.I read somewhere around 25 students. I could be wrong so I'm going to fact check.
I asked today about how many students get accepted. I was told approximately 35-40.
why cant I find a mercer masters of biomedical sciences thread I feel like the only person who got accepted.
Nothing yet for me....Has anyone else heard anything from them?
I was told by the second week in June, I should know something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also it says that all applicants will remain under consideration until June 5th. Does that mean that they do not send out rejection letters?
Idk you'll have to call and ask. I believe I turned all my stuff in midway through March.
I've applied and I'm waiting for a response . For those that have been accepting , may you share your stats please ?
Well after considering my options I decided to go with another grad program. Good luck to those who are going.
Ok because I think they already sent out their letters unfortunately. Glad you got into another program. If it counts my gpa was a 3.2 and Sgpa was a 2.8.
Students are notified by email of a decision correct ?
I got mine today morning via email. My application was finished around 6/2.
Ok because I think they already sent out their letters unfortunately. Glad you got into another program. If it counts my gpa was a 3.2 and Sgpa was a 2.8.
I think they send things by email, but yeah im pretty happy about my decision though. I got into my first choice school so it worked out perfectly. Plus it opens up spots for those who had a really wanted to go to Mercer
Rejection by email this afternoon. Best wishes to everyone else.
Rejection by email this afternoon. Best wishes to everyone else.
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you apply to any other program?
Yes I applied to 3 others...got accepted to 1 and still waiting to hear from the other 2. How about you?I'm sorry to hear that. Did you apply to any other program?
Yes I applied to 3 others...got accepted to 1 and still waiting to hear from the other 2. How about you?
I applied to this, Morehouse School of Medicine and university of South Florida.
USF is one of mine as well. That's actually my alma mater, but I haven't gotten any good news. Morehouse has a postbac?I applied to this, Morehouse School of Medicine and university of South Florida.
I got accepted to Mississippi College, but I'm no longer sure if being that far away from home is what's best for me right now due to some personal issues, so Hampton University where I also applied is probably not going to be a good fit for me. I'm really hoping for USF, but they actually extended their application deadline to July 1st, so I'm worried....
USF is one of mine as well. That's actually my alma mater, but I haven't gotten any good news. Morehouse has a postbac?
I got accepted to Mississippi College, but I'm no longer sure if being that far away from home is what's best for me right now due to some personal issues, so Hampton University where I also applied is probably not going to be a good fit for me. I'm really hoping for USF, but they actually extended their application deadline to July 1st, so I'm worried....
I haven't heard any word from USF since I got confirmation and that my application would be reviewed in order of competition rather than the time it was turned in. That was like way back in March I believe. As for distance, I think you should go with it. These programs aren't very long and hopefully you'll be given enough assistance and have enough opportunity for a part time job if you have financial burdens on your mind.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 419